Sunday, July 10, 2011

Starting my Sunday

I love Sundays. Better yet, I love sunny Sundays! Let's face it, Sunday is a day of the week that comes with few, if any, expectations. My to do list is normally checked off on Sundays. The Sunday newspaper is usually the best for reading. The Sunday ads are always entertaining. Sundays are simply calm and relaxing. You cannot forget about Sunday coffee; it is exceptional. And breakfast on Sundays, well it is extra tasty! That's why today, sun shining Sunday, I am going to The Breakfast Club. It is located just around the corner from my flat. I am looking forward to sharing with you my "exceptional" Sunday coffee, and my "tasty" Sunday breakfast, but for now I want to wish you all the happiest day of your week! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome to be organized... I, personally, can not have a 'to do' list... My plans always change... :)

    ReplyDelete