Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ending my Sunday

Meet breakfast. Well, brunch. On the menu: White flat coffee, breakfast burrito, and good company. I give the Breakfast Club 5 stars!
The sign above read: "That was different, you looked at me and it made me nervous." This place had a lot of character. My belly is satisfied. After the food overdose, we went to the Columbia Road Flower market! The market was conveniently located in our back yard (if we had one). The market was busy. The market was loud.
  
Lots of flowers and lots of people, people on a mission.
 All flowered out, we headed to the British Museum. We were excited for two reasons:
1. The Museum was easy to find. We didn't get lost! A pleasant surprise
2. Admission=free That was our favorite part.
We meandered around for a bit, and quickly noticed that we found joy in taking silly pictures of one another. I will soon post those to show you what we got out of the British Museum.
Now, I must go work on a powerpoint and enjoy my last Sunday in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment