Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Madame Ripper

Today's To Do's:
1. Shower
2. Meet at 8:45 for Madame Tussuads
3. Get to Madame Tussuads early enough to avoid a long que and eat a little breakfast
4. Eat breakfast and stare at the never ending que (Not an initial to do)
5. Wait and wait and wait
6. Enter Madame Tussuads after paying more than I wish to share
7. Take pictures with EVERYONE 
    - Especially the following: Beyonce, to prove my bum is just as large and in charge, Christina Aguilera, because she is my idol, The Beatles, self explanatory, Jessica Alba, because she is my girl crush, and any hot male celebrity, so I can pretend that we are dating. 
8. Upload photographs
9. Jack the Ripper Tour

I did it. I checked off every to do! Phew, rough life. Did I mention I did not have class today? Did I mention I have one more day left of class? Did I mention all of the other add-ons to my to do list-nope, so here it goes...
1. Ate a triple chocolate muffin. I had it microwaved. I ate it all.
2. Stood in line for an hour and a half
3. Went through a "haunted house" at Madame Tussuads. Really, it was just a hallway with snorthing, snarling actors getting in your personal space. I also had two of my friends screaming, tightly squeezing their eyes shut, and latching on for dear life through the 3 minute "scary" hallway.
4. Went on a Chocolate World-like ride, by myself. The carriage only seated two and there was three of us. At the end of the ride there was, of course, a paparazzi moment, where I smiled too soon. My photograph ended up looking more like a mug shot.
5. Saw a 4D superhero skit and laughed through the entire 10 minutes. It was childish and wonderful in every way! I teared up when it ended and demanded to see more-not really, well maybe a trace of a tear.
6. Bought a chocolate covered apple with jimmies after a herd of school children elbowed their way in front of me in line...how rude!
7. Got a brush burn on my elbow from doing planks in my room while listening to "Walking on Broken Glass"
8. Had a charming, effervescent Jack the Ripper tour guide. He was handsome
9. Took a picture with the tour guide and learned some new British slang. Here, it is not sweat pants, it is, ready this is a mouthful, track suit pants.
10. Sat on my bed writing this with my sandals still on and my purse hanging across my chest.

Ya know, today was pleasant, exciting actually! I met a lot of celebrities-wow! I was so star struck that maybe I am mistaken, but most of the Stars were quite silent. They didn't have much to say. Frankly, they didn't say anything at all. Nor did they refuse/accept my autograph request. Huh, who would have thunk it? 
Anyway, I am going to do a separate post on the details of my Jack the Ripper tour. I have oodles to say about the eerie walk! Eh, but here are some pictures to peer at...
My boyfriends
No particular order because mister Pitt would be first)
I slipped them all my number. I wonder if they will call? Who will I hear from first?
Me and the girls...
Aka my twin, yeah?
I hope you agree because I have a plan. My plan is to convince people that we are twins. Identical twins. Then, we can pull a Parent Trap. Don't worry, I talked this over with Nicole. Keith Urban will NEVER know and Nicole and I, well, we will NEVER switch back! Genius, I know.
...Or maybe, we're twins?
Last, but certainly not least...not my twin. Nor would I want to be her twin because that means we would be related AND that means it would be even creepier if she was my #1 girl crush...
Well all, that tis all I need to share for now. I do have an overfilled album of Madame Tussuad pictures, but I have done enough sharing. Good rest of the evening to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment