Saturday, July 16, 2011

As Nas would say, "Welcome Back"

It's official, I'm home...almost. I got through my 8 hour flight, phew! Now, I'm tapping my foot, twiddling my thumbs, writing on my blog, and waiting for my final flight into Harrisburg-yippee! Boy am I exhausted, but I think I conquered jet lag.  I'm not only exhausted but excited to return home to...
1. Pretzels. London is anti-pretzels
2. Water with ice. London is also anti-ice.
3. Free water
4. Free loos aka toilets aka bathrooms
5. A clean kitchen. I am baking/cooking deprived. No more bagged rice please
6. Air conditioning. Although not completely necessary in London, it is needed here at home. 
7. American food. London makes a mean flapjack (oat bar not pancake), but by golly do they lack in the tasty cuisine department.
8. My friends, of course
9. And, oh, my family ;)
All in all it is relieving to be home! I will indeed miss London, so so much, but I will someday return! Okay, this blog post is lame, but I'm a tad fidgety, and since I finally have wi-fi, I'm writing a lame blog....At least I met my expectations! Cheers and to me, "Welcome Back"!

No comments:

Post a Comment