Monday, July 11, 2011

I owe you...

Pictures. I owe you pictures from the British Museum. Only a few though, because I cannot find all that I had taken.
We are such tourists...
The museum was free, but I did a little donating, American Style...
Boy, did that feel good.
Lauren's thoughts on the Museum...
...Thank goodness it was free!
It was quite beautiful though. Maybe we just weren't in the museum mood. There was some potential...for the museum being interesting, but not for us being in the mood.
Did I say beautiful? Maybe that isn't the appropriate adjective...
 Of course, I zoned in on all of the skeletons. I guess I should also admit that I indeed name  all of the bones on display.
bones as I moseyed pas
For the most part, we entertained ourselves...
...and maybe others too, as we found many more objects to creatively/maturely pose with (The pictures I still must locate). ;)
My favorite pose: Lauren on top of a Lion sculpture outside. A security guard came stomping up to us and pointed to the clearly visible sign "PLEASE DO NOT CLIMB STATUE". He asked if we want to get arrested. Of course we do not, but he cleverly said.."GOT CHA!" Almost funny...We are however, infamous for overlooking these signs. "NO PICTURES" , we never see those signs, until a dressed up, made up (lipstick and all), large women (?) points out the sign...this happened to me. Or "PLEASE DO NOT PUT FEET UP ON SEATS"...Oh, we miss them all. Street signs too, or "Don't walk" signs (Those are the worst to miss, buses DO NOT stop). Enough rambling now. I hope you enjoyed my pictures from the museum with potential! Also here is a look at my photography presentation...

I am to present my pictures in a way that I visual them being used, so I chose billboards. 
They may be a tad blurry, as I did copy these from my powerpoint!
Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment