Friday, July 1, 2011

Delay

You will be delayed a day until my next actual blog post, but in the mean time...Goodnight to all :) Tomorrow I am waking at 4:15 to get ready, eat, and head to the tube. Why am I so nuts, because I am headed to beautiful Bath tomorrow! I plan on pampering myself a bit. I may spend most of my day at the spa, who knows! I hope the rest of your evenings are lovely and tomorrow is even lovelier! As for last evening, I went to the Glee concert! I give it a 5 out of 5, yet the hassle of receiving the tickets is a whole another story that I shall share tomorrow when I return to my flat! I cannot wait to show footage from the concert and pictures from the Wimbledon match I attended ALL day today. All deserves to be capitalized because I left for Wimbledon a 10:00 this morning at returned to my flat at 8:00! Phew, I'm tired, so again, goodnight to all :) 
I will leave you with my VERY rough draft of my photo theme. Note: focus on the word VERY . I am exploring ideas...
(Everyone here wears converse and I find graffiti exciting to the eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment