Sunday, July 31, 2011

Did you laugh today?

Bridesmaids, have you seen it yet? Please tell me you have. I know I did. I saw it for 3 dollars. I saw it in walking distance of my house. I saw it here...
I stole this picture offline. Not taking credit, but ain't it cute? Rinky dink, old school, quaint, and perfect. Enough about the BEST theater around...let's get chatting about Bridesmaids. Started out slow, but gradually became funnier and funnier until tears of laughter went rolling down my cheeks. I never laugh out loud, but this time I did. Please, if you have not yet seen it, GO! What are you waiting for? 
I actually cannot stop thinking of this movie. I still laugh out loud about it. Especially this scene, do watch...
She is trying to get attention from the cop who she had a falling out with...
I hope you laughed because I cannot stop. 
If not here are some quotes...
"I've seen better tennis players on a tampon commercial."

"I'm glad he's single because I am going to climb him like a tree."

Okay, only two for now. You just need to go see it for yourself. 
I laughed today, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment