I'm not sure I remember how to do this-it's been a long time. Here's my life in a nutshell:
1. I have clinical 6 days a week aka my social life is slacking. Sad story
2. I have an apartment. Fully furnished, acceptable roommates, and a really big television. My life is turning around.
3. Food still owns my life, as a result I dream of baking, I think about cooking, and I eat a lot of food.
4. It snowed before Halloween. Unprepared I was, so I cleaned off my car (Pearl) with my floor mat. True story
5. Newest obsession aside from Converse, popcorn. Yes, you heard right POPCORN. I love it especially with spray butter, Parmesan cheese (try it), and lime & salt flavored. Salivating
6. Speaking of salivating I'm going to present to you what's been cooking in my kitchen...
We splurged-scallops and shrimp. What did we make...
Beans, peppers, onions, cheese. Homemade tortilla chips, guacamole, Spanish rice, and salsa. It was delicious. I want to eat it all over again, and again...
What else has been made? More seafood. Seafood pizza to be exact and the newest addition, banana bread/honey/peanut butter/chocolate/yogurt. I cannot take responsibility for the masterpiece but she can...(my roommate)
7. Oh, I forgot to mention, I have begun listening to Christmas music...54 days left, savoring each second.
8. I watched Elf...a month ago.
9. I have a "Reach for the Stars" book where I write down all of my bucket list items, here's what I got....
I also have...
1. Learn to tie a tie
2. Sing Karaoke
3. Carve a pumpkin
4. Ice skate this winter
Help me think of more, please :)
10. Fall is my favorite season
11. This is lucky number so I'm stopping here and I am promising to blog much more. Hopefully I provide you with some comic relief!